The next stage of work for Labour’s National Policy Forum (NPF) is to advance the policy framework set out in our 2017 General Election Manifesto. We want to hear your views and ideas on how we can build on the manifesto and develop Labour policies ready for the next election.
Our eight Policy Commissions met in December to agree eight key areas to discuss in the 2018 consultation.
- Early Years, Education and Skills Commission - TOWARDS A NATIONAL EDUCATION SERVICE
- Economy, Business and Trade Commission - A FAIR DEAL AT WORK: The future of work
- Energy, Environment and Culture Commission - LEADING RICHER LIVES: A Greener Britain
- Health and Social Care Commission - HEALTHCARE FOR ALL: Tackling health inequalities
- International Commission - A GLOBAL BRITAIN: Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
- Justice and Home Affairs Commission - SAFER COMMUNITIES: Protecting our communities and turning lives around
- Work, Pensions and Equalities Commission - EQUALITY FOR ALL: Addressing in-work poverty and working age inequalities
- Housing, Local Government and Transport Commission - LEADING RICHER LIVES: Giving people the power to shape their local communities
Take a look at the Policy Commissions page below for more infomation on these key areas, and help build on Labour’s 2017 Manifesto by sharing your ideas.