One in Every Four Children Are Now Living Below the Poverty Line in Britain that Needs to Change.
Posted on 15-01-20 by Dean Sean Foy
Number of votes: 0 | Number of comments: 0
As a Labour Member I Believe That Having One in Every Four Children Living Below the Poverty Line is Totally Unacceptable for 21st Century Britain.
A Labour Government Will Tackle This By Delivering on Five Things.
1. Jobs for Our Young People.
2. A Strong and Stable Economy.
3. More Investment for All Councils and Local Communities in Britain.
4. Better Workers Rights, Equality Rights, Pensions and A National Living Wage of £11 a Hour by 2024.
5. A Employment Plan for All Local Areas to Tackle Unemployment Across All Local Areas in Britain.
That is the Labour Way Delivering a Better Future for All Our Generations in Britain.
The Work, Pensions and Equality Policy Commission is charged with developing Labour’s policy on social security, poverty and equalities.