Labour's Policy Consultation 2019
As we head off for the Christmas break, Labour's National Policy Forum (NPF) wanted to let all of you know about the topics that will form the basis of Labour’s policy consultation next year.
Each of the eight NPF policy commissions will lead on one of the topics below:
- Local accountability within the National Education Service
- Democratic public ownership
- A sustainable food policy
- Rebuilding a public NHS
- Local economic development
- Building an effective criminal justice system
- Rebuilding a just social security system
Representatives of the NPF will begin meeting in January to discuss these issues. The consultation will run to the summer and the NPF want as many of our local party members and the wider local community to get involved as possible with discussions happening all over the country.
Check back here in early 2019 to find out more about the consultation, how to get involved and all the events that will be taking place in your area.
You can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter @Labpolicyforum.